Prof. Saied Darwish
King Saud University,
College of Engineering,
Industrial Engineering Department
- Biological Images: morphology, tissue characterization and monitoring.
- Biomechanics and motor control.
- Biomechanics in Dentistry.
- Biotechnology and Signal Processing
- Health applications of biomaterials.
- Modeling of physiological systems
- Musculoskeletal Biomechanics.
- Robotics, Sensors and Assist Devices
- Technology for surgeries.
- Vascular systems and bio-heat transfer
Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the:
International Journal of Nano and Biomaterials (IJNBM) (http://www.inderscience.com/)
Professor J.A. McGeough
Edinbruh, U K
“Unconventional Cutting Technologies in Orthopedic Surgery’
||W. Ahmed, N. Ali, A. Öchsner
Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
Publisher: Trans Tech (2008)